Friday, September 15, 2006

Surrealistic moments (III)

The building of my flat has lighting in each floor. That’s not new. But when I arrived it didn’t worked. I had just to look for the key hole with the mobile phone light. The next day the lighting worked. I thought it had happened anything with it the day before and I did not focussed my attention in it any more. The third day we were without it again so with my friend we thought maybe it just worked on the even days (or maybe the odd one’s). It was our own joke, because it lasted 4 days to work on. Now we have the lighting on all the day and night. You cannot turn off. It seems anyone has fixed it so we are just the best enlightened people of all the city :p

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home