Thursday, September 21, 2006

Time to remember the people is not here.

Yesterday I knew that Clau is ill since sunday. I was very sad for her because being ill here is really a mess. So she has been lucky of could come home on tuesday. I expect you and your mother are ok. We miss your smile and happiness here. Come back soon and we will do a party for you :D

Mariana has come to her country. We will miss you so much. It's really a **** that nothing here had gone like you wanted to. Congratulations to all the people that kicked her of the city, you are the worst I ever seen in the world.

Tomorrow morning I go to Munich to the Oktoberfest. So I will not post for 3 days (maybe 4 if on monday I am still tired). But you can wait for the post-Oktoberfest post.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 17:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sé qui és la/el Clau ni la Mariana... bé, d'aquestes si que en conec una, però dubto que es tracti d'ella; de totes maneres, aprofito aquest lloc per fer una petita anotació: El Powerpoint ha sigut un èxit!!! Moltes gràcies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home