Monday, October 02, 2006

What a wonderful sunday night yesterday in Eindhoven!

Yesterday we spent our time in Piermatteo and Dominik's birthday party. Wow!! What a wonderful time there! A lot of sangrĂ­a!! 60 liters!! And we were just between 20 and 30 people. I have just seen Maura's video. Are you sure you weren't drunk? Come on, don't be shy!! I think Cristo is still there. Are you going home now or not?
It rained a lot and we had to spend our time going in and outside of Dominik's house. But it was a pretty good party. I am really enjoying a lot this time here. Not just because of party so because of people is here with me (without forgetting people is not here with me).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 23:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of party is this??? Only 60 liters of sangria for 30 people, is not enough. Next time you must do much more drink for everybody, and perhaps a little of "Agua de Valencia", and the aim of the party, "Mr. Calimocho"
Sometimes I think you're becoming older by seconds ....
God luck for next party and remember the other drunkers in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home